Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first official post on my first official blog. A blog that I can guarantee to be one thing: all about me.

I don't really have a theme, unless you count my culinary-DIY-home-improvement-travel endeavours and adventures a theme. My husband, Brent and I just bought our first home last week(!) and I wanted a place to share my DIYs, ideas and random thoughts with family and friends.

Thus, the birth of my blog. Who am I? Keep checking this blog and you'll find out a lot more about me, but for starters, my name is Renee Carpenter. Last August I married the love of my life, Brent, and we now live in Waterloo, Ontario (just outside of Toronto for all of you South of the border readers). As previously mentioned, we will be moving into our first home in a matter of months, and I thought it would be a fun way to document our home improvements (and other exciting finds and experiences along the way).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment