Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Officially Declare....

...2010 as the year of Renee's concerts. Last year Brent and I saw The Tragically Hip, Dave Matthews Band, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Metric, and a few other bands in concert, and while they were all great shows, the majority of them were geared towards Brent's musical taste (aside from Metric, which I love).

Therefore I officially delcare 2010 as the year of my-kind-of-music concerts. First stop on the tour: Carrie Underwood TONIGHT!!! Add in the fact that I'm going with my best friend Mel and it's double the awesomeness! I love her music and am so excited to see all the amazing outfits she'll wear!


The only other confirmed stop for this year is Black Eyed Peas in July, but Tim McGraw is coming in August and I absolutely intend on getting tickets for that show too! Now if only the Foo Fighters would tour this year, I'd be in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment