Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

As December draws nearer I am reminded that I need to get started on my Christmas shopping, which immediately makes me think of all the things I would like to find in my stocking and under the tree. I really like high quality stocking stuffers versus gifts under the tree. I'd rather have a few great small things than one or two expensive gifts that someone stressed over trying to buy, wondering if I would really like it.

Here's a few things I think would make perfect stocking stuffers for me or any other twenty-something jcrew/chapters/kate spade/anthropologie/allthingsculinary-loving girl:


Kate Spade Wallet (on sale right now!)


JCrew hat


The World of Gloria Vanderbilt, available at Indigo.ca and Amazon.


JCrew belt


Anthropologie necklace


Holiday cupcake stencils, Williams Sonoma


What's on your Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment